Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions ActionPlanet
From: Action Company bv (ActionPlanet), Laaglandersluisweg 12, 1981 LS, Velsen-Zuid
Article 1. Application Terms and Conditions
1. These conditions apply to any agreement between the Company and Client Action Action Company Ltd which has declared these conditions applicable, insofar as these conditions have not been agreed upon.
2. These conditions also apply to all agreements with Action Company BV that include the involvement of a third party.
Article 2. Quotations
1. All our quotations are non-committal, unless an acceptance term is stated in the quotation.
2. All prices shown are excluding tax and in euros, unless otherwise states.
Article 3. Implementation of Terms and conditions
1. Action Company BV will honour agreements to its best judgement and capabilities as per the stated terms.
2. Action Company BV retains the right to employ third-party companies for specific activities
Article 4. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
1. In situations where changes to the Terms and Conditions are required to properly execute an event, the parties will amend the agreement timely and in concert.
2. If the parties agree the Terms and Conditions need to be amended or supplemented, the date of execution could be influenced. Action Company BV will inform the client as soon as possible in such case.
3. If the amendment for example includes an increase in guests or supplements to the agreement have financial and/or qualitative consequences, Action Company BV will inform the client thereof in advance.
4. Up to 7 working days before the event, you can reduce the confirmed number of participants by 10%. This will only affect the cost of operation where there may be less/more material or staffing required. Any changes are required in writing from the customer. If no changes are passed the final notice will be based on the minimum n umber of people confirmed.
Article 5. Cancellation
Both parties may at any time terminate the agreement in writing.
1. In case of termination by the client, after a written and / or verbal confirmation, this is due in all cases:
* 25% of the agreed total amount (as evidenced by the invoice, quotation or confirmation, by cancellation from 10 to 4 weeks before the agreed upon reservation;
* 50% of the agreed total amount (as evidenced by the invoice, quotation or confirmation,) for cancellation from 4 weeks to 21 days before the agreed upon reservation;
Cancellation is not possible from 21 days before an agreed event on meaning that at all times 100% of the agreed total amount, as evidenced by the invoice, quotation or confirmation, is paid by the client. If due to force majeure it is necessary to move the event to another date, we ask the client to discuss this verbally.
Article 6. Termination of the agreement
An orally or in writing confirmed order by the customer can be cancelled only in writing.
Article 7. Defects, complaint period
1. Complaints about the work can be made in writing or by email by the client to Action Company BV.
2. If a complaint is justified, Action Company BV will do its utmost to satisfy the customer.
Article 8. Payment
1. Payment must be made within 14 days after the invoice date, in a manner specified unless otherwise stated by Action Company BV.
2. After the expiry of 14 days after the invoice date, the client is in default; the client from the moment of default owes an interest of 1% per month on the amount due, unless the legal interest is higher in which case the legal interest applies.
3. In case of liquidation, bankruptcy or receivership of the client's claims of Action Company BV and the client's obligations to Action Company BV are due immediately.
Article 9. Collection Costs
1. If the client is in default or fails to fulfill any of its obligations, all reasonable costs are borne by the client.
2. If Action Company BV demonstrates that it has incurred higher costs which were reasonably necessary, these will also be recoverable.
Article 10. Liability
If Action Company BV is liable, liability is limited as follows:
1. The liability of Action Company BV, insofar as it is covered by its liability insurance is limited to the maximum sum insured of the policy supplied by the insurer or if the payment made.
2. The limitations of liability included in these conditions do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence of Action Company BV or her subordinates.
3. The liability for damages resulting from failure to follow instructions of Action Company BV or its employees is excluded.
Artikel 11. Instructies
Each participant in ActionPlanet activities has in advance informed his or her self of the instructions governing the activities which will be attended.